The TOBLER TMCR-range
- Less than 1 minute to mount and remove a set of jaws
- Accuracy 0.01 mm on any jaws
- Internal and external clamping
- Use: turning, milling, grinding and other operations
- Used on our chucks TMAD and TMR o also on special chucks.
Diaphragm chucks: The TOBLER TMAD range
- Use: for second operations in turning, hardturning, grinding and checking
- Very good accuracy and repeatability
- Totallly sealed; maintenance-free
- Supplied with quick change top jaws TMCR (patented TOBLER system) that allows change from one part to another without remachining of the top jaws, without setting time in less than one minute
- Interchangeable jaws: hard jaws, smooth, corrugated, jaws with clamping fingers, or jaws with roller cage
- Workpiece loading: manual automatic
- Possibilities: air or coolant in the center, air sensing control on the workstop, facial clamping with rotating arms for distorted workpieces.